SPECIALISED LEGAL TRANSLATIONS
Top- quality legal translation service with a special focus on documents from and into the English language.
We know, speak and write the language of law because our team of translators includes not only skilled linguists, but also international lawyers and solicitors.
Legal translations for us are very demanding comparative challenges because we are fully aware of the differences between legal systems.
Knowing the language, practicing law and being a lawyer with international experience make all the difference.
This is why we firmly believe that legal translations must be entrusted only to legal-linguistic specialists.
Here are some examples, in no way exhaustive, of what the Slig Education team can deal with:
- corporate documents (articles of incorporation, articles of association, proxies, minutes of the shareholders’ meeting, and more)
- commercial contracts (supply, distribution, agency, and more)
- corporate contracts (joint venture, shareholders’ agreements, and more)
- notarial documents (conveyance deed, transfer of shares, last will and testament, and more)
- court documents (claim forms, orders, judgements, and more)